- Log in to your TimeX.io account
- Make sure to have 2FA enabled in Security Settings.
- Go to Trading Setup (API) and follow the instructions to set up a new API key.
- Download a Python programming language interpreter (Program used to write and run python code) such as Pycharm.
- Create a new .py, Python file.
- Copy the code from this link into that new python file.
- Add your own inputs and API keys that you created in step 3.
- Execute the file (right-click on the file name and ‘Run’)
Now, this file will do two things:
- It gives out the last 24h statistics for a specific market; volume, ask, bid, high, open, etc.
- It creates a buy order on a specific market using custom inputs such as price and size.
Note that 2) only executes once you remove the # in line 36.